Important Update: COVID-19-related Cancellations and Postponements
As new guidelines and policies emerge to combat the spread of COVID-19, TriHealth Senior Services has made the decision to cancel all future travel.
Your Key to Healthy Aging
Our free hospital-based program helps members age 50 and older maintain healthier, more active lives through special events, exclusive classes and valuable discounts.
Membership entitles enrollees to these and many additional benefits:
- Expert health education and information
- Special courtesies from Bethesda North and Good Samaritan hospitals
- Assistance with insurance paperwork and billing issues
- Educational programs, lectures and classes
- Social outings and entertainment events
- Travel opportunities to local, national and international destinations
- Discounts on health-related products and services
- TriHealth Seniority Insider, our timely newsletter and calendar with dates and descriptions of all our upcoming events.
To begin benefiting from the many resources available through your free membership to TriHealth Seniority, click here and complete our online registration form. Please complete the form for each person in your household who would like to become a Seniority member.
As a TriHealth Seniority member, you will receive these discounts and benefits:
- Free from Group Health at Anderson, Clifton, Kenwood, Mason, West Chester, Western Hills or Western Ridge offices. 513 429 HEAR (4327)
- Free one-week trial guest pass to the fitness center ($50 value). 513 246 2611
- Personal Emergency Response Systems - One month of free service. 513 569 5115
Bethesda North and Good Samaritan Hospitals Benefits
- Gift shop of Bethesda North Hospital discount
- Cafeteria discount, including $6 meals on holidays
- Free “Brown Bag with a Pharmacist” medication consultation
Health-Related Service Discounts
- AmeriMed Home Infusion Services - 15% off all products not covered by insurance; free delivery. Call 513 942 3670
- Assisting Hands - $1 off the regular hourly rate for independent living support. Call 513 729 9999
- Bernens Medical Pharmacy 15% off nonprescription items. 513 471 7575
- Burlington Pharmacy Healthcare - 15% off nonprescription items; free delivery from four area locations. Call 859 586 6700
- First Light - $1 off the hourly rate for new clients, plus first 3 hours free if signing up for 15 hours or more per week.
15% off caregiver assisted transportation services (rates vary based on duration and distance) Call 513-400-5433
- Home Instead - $1 off the hourly retail rate for new clients. Hamilton County 513 333 0563 | Butler/Warren 513 701 3141 | Clermont/Brown 513 576 1250
- Independent You - 15% off all items from this shop featuring adaptive devices and clothing. Within Drake Hospital.
151 W. Galbraith Road, #1044, Cincinnati, OH 45216
513 761 1866
- LensCrafters - 20% off eyeglasses, 20% off contacts. ID# 910-6857
- MedMart - 15% off any nonprescription item; $1,250 off a walk-in tub or $300 off a stairlift. (Offers cannot be used together.) Call 800 950 4400
- Pearle Vision - 25% off eyeglasses, 20% off contacts.
- Synergy HomeCare of Cincinnati - Three hours of caregiver-assisted transportation for $50 (25% savings). Call 513 469 CARE (2273)
- Whole Home Modifications - Flat rate installation of a grab bar and 15% off additional purchases. 513 482 5100
Simply present your TriHealth Seniority Membership card at any of these participating service providers to take advantage of your member discounts.