Important Update: COVID-19-related Cancellations and Postponements
As new guidelines and policies emerge to combat the spread of COVID-19, TriHealth Senior Services has made the decision to cancel all future travel.
Your Key to Healthy Aging
Our free hospital-based program helps members age 50 and older maintain healthier, more active lives through special events, exclusive classes and valuable discounts.
Membership entitles enrollees to these and many additional benefits:
- Expert health education and information
- Special courtesies from Bethesda North and Good Samaritan hospitals
- Assistance with insurance paperwork and billing issues
- Educational programs, lectures and classes
- Social outings and entertainment events
- Travel opportunities to local, national and international destinations
- Discounts on health-related products and services
- TriHealth Seniority Insider, our timely newsletter and calendar with dates and descriptions of all our upcoming events.
As a TriHealth Seniority member, you will receive these discounts and benefits:
- Free from Group Health at Anderson, Clifton, Kenwood, Mason, West Chester, Western Hills or Western Ridge offices. 513 429 HEAR (4327)
- Free one-week trial guest pass to the fitness center ($50 value). 513 246 2611
- Personal Emergency Response Systems - One month of free service. 513 569 5115
Bethesda North and Good Samaritan Hospitals Benefits
- Gift shop of Bethesda North Hospital discount
- Cafeteria discount, including $6 meals on holidays
- Free “Brown Bag with a Pharmacist” medication consultation
Health-Related Service Discounts
- AmeriMed Home Infusion Services - 15% off all products not covered by insurance; free delivery. Call 513 942 3670
- Assisting Hands - $1 off the regular hourly rate for independent living support. Call 513 729 9999
- Bernens Medical Pharmacy 15% off nonprescription items. 513 471 7575
- Burlington Pharmacy Healthcare - 15% off nonprescription items; free delivery from four area locations. Call 859 586 6700
- First Light - $1 off the hourly rate for new clients, plus first 3 hours free if signing up for 15 hours or more per week.
15% off caregiver assisted transportation services (rates vary based on duration and distance) Call 513-400-5433
- Home Instead - $1 off the hourly retail rate for new clients. Hamilton County 513 333 0563 | Butler/Warren 513 701 3141 | Clermont/Brown 513 576 1250
- Independent You - 15% off all items from this shop featuring adaptive devices and clothing. Within Drake Hospital.
151 W. Galbraith Road, #1044, Cincinnati, OH 45216
513 761 1866
- LensCrafters - 20% off eyeglasses, 20% off contacts. ID# 910-6857
- MedMart - 15% off any nonprescription item; $1,250 off a walk-in tub or $300 off a stairlift. (Offers cannot be used together.) Call 800 950 4400
- Pearle Vision - 25% off eyeglasses, 20% off contacts.
- Synergy HomeCare of Cincinnati - Three hours of caregiver-assisted transportation for $50 (25% savings). Call 513 469 CARE (2273)
- Whole Home Modifications - Flat rate installation of a grab bar and 15% off additional purchases. 513 482 5100
Simply present your TriHealth Seniority Membership card at any of these participating service providers to take advantage of your member discounts.