What is the status of my Financial Assistance application?
Processing of applications can take up to six weeks. If you would like to check the status of your application, please contact us by phone, (513) 853-4390 or by email.
Who should I include in my household on the Financial Assistance application?
- Spouse (regardless of whether they live in the home)
- Parents (if child is the patient)
- Patient’s children under the age of 18 (natural or formal adoption), living in the home
What types of income should be included on my Financial Assistance application?
- Wages, Bonuses, Tips
- Social Security
- Child Support (Only if child receiving child support is the patient)
- Self employment/Farm employment
- Workers’ Compensation
- Military Allotments
- Strike Benefits
- Public Assistance
- Unemployment Compensation
- Interest, Dividends, Rents
Can my family use the same application for all members of the household?
No, each individual patient will need to submit an application for the services they receive.
Do I need to submit a new financial assistance application for each visit?
Each application will be active for 90 days from the date of the initial outpatient service. A new application is needed for each inpatient admission.
Does the financial assistance application apply to my physician bills?
Yes. Effective Jun 1, 2018, all services delivered by TriHealth Physicians in a TriHealth facility, including TriHealth provider office visits are eligible under the TriHealth Financial Assistance application process.