Good Samaritan Foundation is honored to acknowledge and thank the special individuals, corporations, foundations, and organizations who have made lifetime gifts of $10,000 or more to the Good Samaritan Region. Your generosity impacts countless people in our community through Good Samaritan Hospital, College of Nursing and Health Science, Free Health Center, and more.
Recognition levels include:
- Sister Anthony O’Connell Circle of Compassion: $1,000,000-above
- Joseph Butler Society: $500,000-$999,999
- Louis Worthington Society: $250,000-$499,999
- Distinguished Benefactors: $100,000-$249,999
- Samaritan Society: $50,000-$99,999
- Caring Spirit Society: $25,000-$49,999
- Hearts of Gold Society: $10,000-$24,999
Click here to view a list of our Lifetime Giving partners. We thank you for your generosity and impact.
How Can I Become A Member?
Contact the Foundation for more information about Lifetime Giving Societies and how you can participate.