Worried About Your Vascular Health? Are You at Risk?
Vascular disease is a life-altering illness that often has subtle or no symptoms. But early detection and treatment can save you from disability or even death. Consider these questions:
- Do you smoke?
- Do you have heart problems such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, history of heart attack or stroke?
- Do you have diabetes?
- Do you have a history of diabetes or heart or vascular problems, such as heart attack, stroke, or arterial disease in your immediate family?
- Do you have aching, cramping or pain in your legs when you walk or exercise that goes away when you rest?
- Do you have pain in your toes or feet at night?
- Do you have ulcers or sores on your legs or feet that are slow to heal?
- Do you have an inactive lifestyle?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be at risk for vascular disease and might benefit from our low-cost screening. Find out about your vascular health through this quick and pain-free screening– no physician referral required. In about 30 minutes, you’ll be screened for three types of vascular disease:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA)
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD)
Call 513 569 6777 to schedule your screening at any of these locations:
- Bethesda Arrow Springs
- Bethesda Butler Hospital
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Good Samaritan Western Ridge
- TriHealth Anderson
- TriHealth Kenwood