The Good Samaritan Hospital Guild is associated with Good Samaritan Hospital Foundation. Guild members are not required to do volunteer work for the hospital, but are invited to take part in membership dinners, educational programs, entertaining presentations and fundraising activities.
Special projects and programs funded by the Guild benefit patients, visitors and all who work in the hospital. This unified group enjoys working hard and, more importantly, working together.
How the Guild Helps Good Samaritan Hospital
The Good Samaritan Hospital Guild supports Good Samaritan Hospital in many ways.
The Guild sponsors and provides chairpersons for ongoing fundraising projects, such as the gift shops, souvenir birth certificates, and other fundraising projects. All profits are awarded to the hospital to support non-budgeted equipment expenses and other purposes.
The Guild hosts membership meetings three times a year in the months of February, May and October.
*Guild chairs, pictured from left to right: Carol Mayborg, Anne Cooksey, Sandy Kiefer, and Jamie Easterling
Good Samaritan Hospital Guild Board Members
- Sandy Kiefer, President
- Anne Cooksey, Vice President/President-Elect
- Trina McAlister, Treasurer
- Darlene Ambach, Corresponding Secretary
- Carol Mayborg, Recording Secretary
- Fran Conners, Immediate Past President
- Candy Hart, Chairperson, Activities
- Amy Hayden, Chairperson, Birth Certificates and Baby Photos
- Mary Griffin, Chairperson, Gift Shops
- Ann Mullins, Chairperson, Membership
- Terry Miller, Chairperson, Special Projects
- Lilly Ashbrook, Parliamentarian