Our Pavilion conference rooms provide a comfortable, professional setting for meetings, training courses and conferences. Amenities include:
- Technical equipment, such as video player, projector
- Internet access - wireless
- Wireless phone for conference calls
- Four wall mounted speakers
- Two wireless lavaliere and two handheld microphones
Conference Room A
- Capacity: Theater-style, 40 people; Classroom-style, 25 people
- Dimensions: 23 x 25 ft. (575 sq. ft.)
- Rates: half day $135; full day $235
Conference Room B
Suitable for medium-sized meetings that require audio/visual equipment, the room is furnished with:
- Tensioned-contour projection screen
- LCD overhead projector
- VCR and five-disc CD/DVD player
- Two wireless lavalieres
- Two hand-held microphones
- Four wall-mounted speakers
- Wireless conference phone
- Dry marker board and hanging easel pad
- Access to outdoor patio
- Capacity: Theater-style, 60 people; Classroom-style, 40 people
- Dimensions: 31.5 x 25 ft. (787 sq. ft.)
- Rates: half day $160; full day $285
Conference Rooms A & B
A partition wall can be taken down to combine rooms A & B into one large conference room or party room.
- Capacity: Theater-style, 100 people; Classroom-style, 65 people
- Dimensions: 55 x 25 ft. (1,375 sq. ft.)
- Rates: half day $185; full day $335
Tour Conference Rooms A & B
View Larger Map
The board room is perfect for small business meetings. It comfortably seats 10 people around a beautiful conference table. The room can hold up to 16, with additional seating along the wall. It is furnished with a dry marker board and hanging easel pad and is Internet accessible. Our wireless speaker phone is available for local calls.
- Capacity: 16 people
- Dimensions: 12 x 22 ft. (264 sq. ft.)
- Rates: half day $60; full day $110
Conference Room Policies
- The Atrium Cafe must cater all food and beverage items served in the conference areas. Food or beverage items may not be brought in from outside unless prior approval is given.
- The Pavilion reserves the right to change the room for a group and will notify the contact person promptly should this occur.
- We reserve the right to make reasonable substitutions in rooms and/or menu selections for causes beyond our control.
- The Pavilion cannot be held responsible for articles, equipment, clothing, or other possessions left in a meeting room or other parts of the building before, during or after a function.
- The customer is responsible for bringing materials to and from the Pavilion. Materials being shipped will not be accepted more than one day before the event. The Pavilion must be notified in advance of the shipping arrangements to ensure proper acceptance of any items upon arrival at the Pavilion. Any deliveries will need to be unloaded by the delivery driver.
- In most cases, the room is available for decorating two hours before the event. The affixing of anything to the walls, ceilings, floors or any part thereof will not be permitted unless prior approval is given. Confetti or glitter cannot be used.
- In accordance with TriHealth policy, there is no soliciting allowed on Pavilion property.
- Any damages to the TriHealth Fitness & Health Pavilion will be the responsibility of the contracting party and will be charged accordingly.
The Conference Room coordinator must be notified of a cancellation at least two weeks before to the meeting date; otherwise, the party’s credit card will be billed for full the facility rental fee. Any event that cancels 48 hours or less before the booked date will be subject to cancellation fees equal to the catering guaranteed count and rental charges originally agreed upon. The Pavilion reserves the right to cancel a booked function if the name of the group or exact nature of the event varies from that originally agreed upon.