NEW! InBody Body Analysis: What are you made of?
The InBody 570 goes beyond traditional body composition analysis, measuring body fat mass, skeletal muscle mass and total body water, as well as what the measurements mean to you. With these values, you can identify and track inflammation, swelling and even injuries while monitoring changes over time.
Why are InBody results important to YOU?
- Monitoring the amount of body fat mass you have is critical to maintaining good health.
- Protein is directly related to intracellular water. A lack of protein can be indicative of poor nutrition.
- Change in skeletal muscle, as the result of increased exercise and diet modifications, is the most effective indicator of health improvements.
- An inadequate amount of muscle mass is linked to a higher possibility of contracting clinical diseases.
- In diseased states, the body water may indicate the presence of chronic health conditions that may require medical attention/evaluation.
- Measuring body composition changes over time can determine if modifications need to be made to the treatment plan.
Please stop by the Fitness Desk to schedule your appointment.
Member cost: $19 Nonmember cost: $29
Personal training client:
Nonmember: $58 for two tests
For the most accurate results, there are a few steps you should follow prior to testing:
- Hydrate well the day before.
- Avoid exercising 6-12 hours prior to testing.
- Avoid consuming alcohol for 24 hours prior to testing.
- Avoid eating 3-4 hours prior to testing.
- Avoid drinking caffeine on the day of your test.
- Avoid InBody testing after a shower or sauna.
- Avoid using lotion or ointment on hands or feet.
- Use the restroom prior to testing.
- Remove all jewelry, socks, pantyhose and shoes.
- Stand upright for at least 5 minutes prior to testing.
- If testing in the winter, warm yourself up for 20 minutes prior to testing.
- Avoid testing if you are pregnant, menstruating, or have medical implants such as pacemakers and other life-sustaining medical implants.
Contact Tricia Lenhof at 513 246 2645 or email@example.com with questions or to schedule your appointment.