Kids' Camps, Programs & Childcare 2022
Spring & Summer Camps
How to Register for Camps
Start by accessing Sign-up Genius here
Click on the “Camp Tab” at the top of the page you would like to register your child for
- Register your child for each camp to hold your child’s spot
- Once your child is registered complete the Pre-Participation form (you can mail in or bring in the first day of camp)
- No payment is collected at this time
- See below how to make payment
How to Make Payments
After you have visited & signed up through the Sign-up Genius Portal for Camp Registration, you can secure your registration by making payment.
- Complete registration form and mail to us at the address below.
- Payment options as follows:
Link of all forms that need to completed, mailed in by due dates and/ or for personal review:
- 2022 TriHealth Summer Camp Flyer
- Pre-Participation Form
- Camp Policies & Procedures
- Camp Checklist: What does my Child Need to Bring
Learn more about our Camp Partners:
- Ninja Warrior https://bit.ly/3ucF0f5
- Abrakadoodle https://www.abrakadoodle.com/oh-greater-cincinnati/
- iDap https://bit.ly/3GgIks0
- Snapology of West Chester https://bit.ly/3GgIks0-NEW Camp this year!
- Shine Basketball- No link at this time
- Traditional Youth Karate Camp- NEW Camp this year!
- StarGlazers https://bit.ly/3s9fCUW -NEW Camp this year!
We look forward to a great 2022 Camp Season!
Teens In Training Program - "TNT" (for ages 13 and up)
Empower your teen to embrace exercise while having fun and learning the fundamentals of fitness. Teens in Training program consists of 4, thirty-minute sessions designed to introduce your teen to the different aspects of fitness. Teens will be led by a degreed fitness professional through the five components of fitness with brief learning sessions and fun activities. Small group or individual sessions are formed based on the participant’s availability. We will show your teen how to exercise correctly for the rest of their life. This program is open to all teenagers 13 and up. If you are 13 you must attend at least four sessions to qualify as an adult member of the Pavilion and to have access to the center.
$75 members and nonmembers
Contact Us at 513 246 2645 to schedule your teen for TNT training.