Kids Life Center - Reservations Required
Workouts aren't just for grownups anymore. While you are exercising or attending classes, your children, ages 6 weeks to 13 years, will be busy with their own peer groups in our 3,400-square-foot Kids Life Center the (KLC). The center features:
- A kids-only Junior gymnasium for sports
- An outdoor private play area
- "Traverse Climbing,"wall
- Organized games
- An activity room with games, puzzles and crafts
- A nursery area for infants.
The KLC is staffed by nurturing, experienced professionals who offer consistency of care in a warm and safe environment. Parents and guardians staying on-site to use the fitness areas, spa, therapy areas or doctors’ offices at the Pavilion may pay a fee to use the Kids Life Center child care service for up to 2 hours.
How to Reserve Your Spot:
1. Click on the Reserve Your Spot link below to get started.
2. Please review the available slots & click on the button to sign up.
3. Please keep in mind you can reserve your spot for up to 2 hours. You will receive an email reminder 1 day in advance of your scheduled reservation.
4. At this time, guests will not be permitted to use the facility due to our limited capacity.
5. If you need to cancel your reservation, you may do so on this webpage or call the KLC and one of our attendants can remove your reservation.
6. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to email Supervisor, LaShaunda or call Pavilion the Kids Life Center at 513 246 2615.
Please do not reserve a spot the day of your visit or after the Kids Life Center has CLOSED for the day. If you need to reserve a spot please call the KLC.
Monday- Friday 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
and 4-7:30 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Monthly memberships available.
Or, guest passes are currently accepted.Reservations required.
|Kids Life Center and Jr. Gym Policies (PDF)|