Our mission in pledging a continuum of quality care for our patients, customers, and community is supported by a solid foundation of appropriate, essential and accurate supportive network of systems.
Through the implementation of PeriAnesthesia standards, clinical practice guidelines and valid evidence-based practice resources, we strive to maintain an optimal environment of best patient care and safety.
The professional performance of our staff at the TriHealth Surgical Institute is demonstrated in numerous venues. These include but are not limited to multidisciplinary patient care teams, involving ancillary departments, quality management groups, leadership councils and the core measure task force committee.
- To provide the highest level of comprehensive pre-operative and phase II post-operative care supported by evidence based practice through the integration of knowledge, skill and behavior that maintains and supports the TriHealth Mission
- To provide quality care to each patient while preserving human dignity, autonomy, confidentiality and worth, protecting patient rights and supporting the well being of the patient
- To maintain compliance with regulatory and professional agencies
- To consult, collaborate, and cooperate with all the health care team members in a multidisciplinary approach to provide a continuum of patient care to attain optimal patient outcomes
- To contribute positively to the improvement of the Service Excellence scores in an effort to achieve and maintain the optimal level