Kids' Camps, Programs & Childcare
How to Register & Make Payment for Camps
- Nonmember registration ONLY: click on the Sign-up Genius Portal HERE
- Members can register in the Member Portal HERE
- Select your sessions and daily options for each week
- Select if you will need before and/or after care for the week
- Please Note: All Payments Must be Paid by Monday, May 1, 2023 in order to honor all discounts
- Our sign-up genius portal is solely to guarantee your spot
Mini Swim Camp Lessons Inquiries
- Please pay in person for the Mini Swim Camp Lessons
- Contact Aquatics Supervisor, email Sheri Reid
Links for all forms that need to completed, mailed in by due dates and/ or for personal review:
- 2023 Summer Camp Packet
- Pre-Participation Form
- Camp Polices & Procedures
- 2023 Spring Break Camp Flyer
- Summer Mini Swim Camps
We look forward to a great 2023 Camp Season!!
Teens In Training Program - "TNT" (for ages 13 and up)
Empower your teen to embrace exercise while having fun and learning the fundamentals of fitness. Teens in Training program consists of 4, thirty-minute sessions designed to introduce your teen to the different aspects of fitness. Teens will be led by a degreed fitness professional through the five components of fitness with brief learning sessions and fun activities. Small group or individual sessions are formed based on the participant’s availability. We will show your teen how to exercise correctly for the rest of their life. This program is open to all teenagers 13 and up. If you are 13 you must attend at least four sessions to qualify as an adult member of the Pavilion and to have access to the center.
$75 members and nonmembers
Contact Us at (513) 246 2645 to schedule your teen for TNT training.