Kids' Camps, Programs & Childcare
Virtual Summer Camp Fair 2021 & Registration!
How to Register for CampsClick on the Sign-up Genius Portal: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409094DA9AF2DA6FC1-camp
- Click on the “Camp Tab” at the top of the page you would like to register your child for
- Register your child for each camp to hold your child’s spot
- Once your child is registered complete the Pre-Participation form (you can mail in or bring in the first day of camp)
- No payment is collected at this time
- See below how to make payment
How to Make PaymentsAfter you have visited & signed up through the Sign-up Genius Portal for Camp Registration, you can secure your registration by making payment.
- Complete registration form and mail to us at the address below.
- Payment options as follows:
- In person
- By phone at 513-246-2647
- Mail Your Registration Form & Check payable to: TriHealth Fitness & Health Pavilion, 6200 Pfeiffer Road Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
Link of all forms that need to completed, mailed in by due dates and/ or for personal review:
- 2021 Summer Camp Flyer
- Pre-Participation Form
- Camp Policies and Procedures
- Camp Checklist: What does my Child Need to Bring
Learn more about our Camp Partners:
- Laffalot https://laffalotcamps.com/Default.asp?DocID=317&Tpl=1Template_page1.asp
- Ninja Warrior https://www.facebook.com/NatiNinjaObstacleCourseAndTrainingCenter/
- Abrakadoodle https://www.abrakadoodle.com/oh-greater-cincinnati/
- Skyhawks https://www.skyhawks.com/
- iDap https://idapacademy.com/
- Let’s Get Fit Youth Bootcamp https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTJIVM8J42I
- Shine Basketball- No link at this time
- Out of the Box & Survivor Camp- NEW Camp this year!
We look forward to a great 2021 Camp Season!!
Programs offering child care assistance
PACE: Pavilion Afterschool & Community Enrichment Program
PACE program is for kids in Grades 1-8 whose families opt for the virtual school learning, but need a safe environment for their studies & social engagement. Offered Monday –Friday, kids will conduct e-learning in study labs & with aides. In addition, kids can participate in supervised activities that support the following: Educational Support, Recreation, Cultural Enrichment and Social & Personal Development Activities. Breakfast, morning & afternoon snack provided daily (children must pack a bag lunch). School Age children Grades 1-6.
We ask that your child wears comfortable clothing & tennis shoes daily. Please bring a backpack to carry the following items: a bag lunch (we can refrigerate if needed), water bottle, their own personal hand sanitize, homework (bring laptop/ tablet), headphones, cloth face cover (facemask) and a copy of the child’s remote learning school schedule.
PACE will be held in the Kids’ Life Center.
Choose any 3 days or week options, Full Day (8 a.m.- 3p.m. or 9 a.m.- 4p.m.), Half Day (8 a.m.- Noon or Noon - 4p.m.), or Afterschool Flex (2:30 p.m.- 6:30 p.m.) Go to our website to download the PACE Registration Packet, complete & return by fax 513-985-0918 or email us.
3- Day Option, $60 per day
Week Option, $225 per week
Half Day & Afterschool Flex Option:
3- Day Option, $35 per day
Week Option, $155 per week
We also offer Bi- weekly, Monthly or Full Semester options.
• Space is limited.
• All children ages 3-15 MUST wear cloth face covering. Center policies & procedures are in line with ODJFS & CDC.
Our program operates under COVID rules & regulations and our study lab ratios are 1:9. We ask that your child wears comfortable clothing & tennis shoes daily. Please bring a backpack to carry the following items: a bag lunch (we can refrigerate if needed), water bottle, their own personal hand sanitize, homework (bring laptop/ tablet), headphones, cloth face cover (facemask) and a copy of the child’s remote learning school schedule.
Teens In Training - "TNT" for ages 13 and up
Empower your teen to embrace exercise while having fun and learning the fundamentals of fitness. Teens in Training program consists of 4, thirty-minute sessions designed to introduce your teen to the different aspects of fitness. Teens will be led by a degreed fitness professional through the five components of fitness with brief learning sessions and fun activities. Small group or individual sessions are formed based on the participant’s availability. We will show your teen how to exercise correctly for the rest of their life. This program is open to all teenagers 13 and up. If you are 13 you must attend at least four sessions to qualify as an adult member of the Pavilion and to have access to the center.
$75 members and nonmembers
Contact Tricia at 513 246 2645 to schedule your teen for TNT training.