Thank you for choosing theTriHealth Fitness & Health Pavilion! We appreciate the opportunity to assist your efforts toward better health and fitness. We pledge to provide you with everything you expect from an award-winning fitness and wellness center:
- A clean and well maintained facility
- Properly maintained exercise equipment
- Friendly, professionally trained and motivated team members
- Quality programs and services
If you have any questions or concerns now or in the future, please visit with any of our Pavilion staff members. The following policies have been developed to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for all members and guests. We hope you will take a moment to review them, share them with any family members and keep them handy for future reference.The Pavilion reserves the right to amend policies as deemed necessary.
|Hours of Operation|
Your Membership Includes
- One-on-one fitness consultation and equipment orientation with degreed fitness specialists
- Full access to free weight area and machines
- Whirlpools, steam rooms, and saunas
- Indoor 25 meter lap pool, warm water therapy pool and outdoor leisure pool
- Locker rooms with lockers, locks, towels, body wash, shampoo and lotion provided
- Two group performance studios with more than 100 on-going fitness classes land and aquatics offered
- Indoor and outdoor tracks
- Sports Arena
- Nutrition class & cooking classes led by registered dietitian and personal trainer
- Health & Wellness special seminars
- Spacious Kids’ Life Center
- Discount on Pavilion Spa services (excluding Acupuncture & Holistic services)
- TheTriHealth Pavilion is meant to be a place of enjoyment for members. Therefore, all members should treat each other with respect and expect to be treated as such by others.Non-observance of the above may result in temporary exclusion or curtailment of membership privileges.
- All members use the Pavilion at their own risks. The Pavilion is not held responsible for any pre-existing conditions, athletic injuries or other injuries sustained while using the facilities of the club. Physician consent to commence an exercise program is strongly encouraged and in some instances, required.
- The use of all facilities is subject to posted rules and policies established by Pavilion Management. The rules contained herein are not inclusive.Amendments to the Pavilion Member Guidelines may be made at any time as deemed necessary. On all questions regarding the interpretation of Pavilion Member Guidelines, the decision of the Pavilion Management is final.
- As a proponent of healthy lifestyles and preventive health care, our environment is smoke-free. Smoking is not allowed on Pavilion property.
- Proper etiquette, language and courtesy are to be observed at all times.This includes following time restrictions on equipment or facilities where applicable.
- A member’s obligation to pay monthly dues is not dependent on the availability of the Pavilion’s facilities or equipment. Sport leagues, seminars, repairs and/or maintenance of the facilities may make it necessary for the Pavilion to restrict use of one or more of the facilities or to temporarily close the Pavilion, which will not reduce or suspend a membership obligation for payment of dues. It is our intent to notify members of these situations as far in advance as possible.
- No photographs are permitted to be taken anywhere at or on the property of theTriHealth Fitness & Health Pavilion without advanced authorization from management.