The TriHealth Fitness and Health Pavilion offers access to three separate pools, which are included in your membership:
- Indoor 25-meter lap pool
- Indoor 2,000 square-foot warm water therapy pool, suited for arthritis relief and rehabilitation
- Seasonal, zero-entry outdoor leisure pool
Additionally, we have fully equipped men's and women's locker rooms each with a sauna, steam room and whirlpool. Gender neutral rooms also are available.
Swim in the main 25 meter lap pool, warm water pool and outdoor pool as noted. No registration required. During the summer, family swim will be held in the outdoor pool only. In case of inclement weather during the summer, family swim will be held in both indoor pools during the regularly scheduled family swim times.
Family swim is held in the therapy pool during fall, winter and spring during these times:
- Tuesday: Youth/Teen Lap Swim - 4:15-5:15 p.m. (Main pool only)
- Wednesday: Family Open Swim - 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. (Warm water pool and 5:30-6:30 p.m. in the main pool only)
- Thursday: Youth/Teen Lap Swim - 4:15 - 5:15 p.m. (Main pool only)
- Friday: Family Open Swim - 10:45-11:45 a.m. (Main pool only) and 5:00 - 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Family Open Swim - 3:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday: Family Open Swim - 2:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Learn to Swim Adult Group Lessons
Small group swim lessons held in the main pool for adults ages 13 and older. Class minimum is three.
Members $75, nonmembers $100
Teach your child, age six months to three years, how to love the water in our eight-week Aqua Babies class. All Aquababies classes are age and developmentally appropriate and include lots of praise and encouragement, making the class enjoyable for all! Each week the instructor will follow a class progression that will lead to the success of your child learning the beginner basics of water safety. Class size is a minimum of 4. An adult must be in the water with the child. Each swim lesson taught is adapted from the Red Cross
Safety Training for Swim Coaches and are tailored to the needs of every child.
$75 Members, $100 Nonmembers
Private Swim Lessons
Private swim lessons are available for age three to adult and are taught by American Red Cross certified swim instructors for basic skills or advanced swimming.
Package and costs times vary.
Take a tour Our Aquatics Center:
View Larger Map