Why Choose the TriHealth Orthopedic and Sports Institute for Physical Therapy?
- We are specialists in the areas of orthopedics and sports medicine
- Our therapists have years of orthopedic experience
- Our team concept between physicians and physical therapy staff ensures ongoing communication to allow each client to meet his or her expected goals. Your plan of care will be jointly developed by your physician and your physical therapist.
- You receive access to all medical records including physician notes, X-Ray and MRI reports and surgery reports
- Our friendly, professional staff
- We have extended hours and multiple locations for your convenience
Physical Therapy Services
- Physical therapy and sports medicine
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Industrial medicine services: functional capacity evaluation, active physical therapy, work conditioning
- Athletic training services including sport/event coverage
- See a comprehensive list of rehabilitation and physical therapy services offered at TriHealth.
- BOOST Functional Sport Training
What to Expect
- Courteous, prompt service by our friendly, professional staff
- Insurance verification and benefit determination prior to your initial evaluation
- Home exercise programs are developed/updated for all clients and an integral part of the recovery process
- Specific techniques/applications will be administered to minimize pain as much as possible; some soreness/discomfort can be expected
What to Bring
- Comfortable clothes that allow for exposure of the injured body part
- Insurance card(s)
- Driver's license/identification card
- Physical therapy prescription (if applicable)