Care to Help You Recover, Regain Strength and Feel Better
When you are recovering from an injury, healing after surgery, or treating a chronic musculoskeletal condition, physical therapy can help you get back to your usual activities. TriHealth physical therapists provide comprehensive, personalized therapy to help you increase mobility, decrease pain and become stronger and more flexible.
We take a team approach to your care, working closely with your physician to develop a personalized care plan and maintain ongoing communication to monitor your progress and help you meet your goals. In addition to your therapy appointments, we will develop exercise programs for you to follow at home.
Physical Therapy Experts On Your Team
Our licensed physical therapists have years of experience and specialize in orthopedics and sports medicine. Our team participates in continuing education to best care for you with the most advanced techniques and evidence-based approaches within our profession.
- Several team members hold certifications in specialized areas including advanced manual therapy and strength and functional training
- Our clinicians participate in monthly journal clubs, onsite sports medicine symposiums, weekend lab-based education seminars and more. That’s why our team leads the way in advancements that help you heal faster and regain strength.
- Our patients average just 6-8 visits to complete therapy, significantly lower than the national average of 10-12 visits.
Comprehensive Physical Therapy Services
TriHealth physical therapists coordinate your care with physiatrists to ensure your plan meets your goals. As you continue to recover, we’ll adjust your treatment as needed and continue to focus on improving your strength, coordination and flexibility. We treat a full range of orthopedic conditions, including:
- Accident injuries
- Back injuries
- Functional capacity evaluation
- Neck injuries
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Reconstructive surgeries
- Sports injuries (specializing in knees, shoulders, and ankles)
- Sprains/strains and fractures
- Work injuries and work conditioning
In addition to orthopedic and sports medicine physical therapy rehabilitation, we also provide specialized treatment for:
- BOOST Functional Sport Training
- Coordinated Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies for Neurological Deficits (PROS)
- Failure to Thrive Pediatric Care (Age 0-3)
- Hand Therapy
- Pelvic Health
- Vestibular/Concussion Management
Most services are covered by insurance. Your insurance provider may require a physical therapy prescription from your doctor.
Make an Appointment
To learn more about physical therapy at TriHealth, call 513 246 7846.