Fulfill Your Heart’s Desire
If you are a woman with cardiac issues, TriHealth Center for Maternal Cardiac Care may be able to help you have the baby you’ve always dreamed about.
Our multidisciplinary program combines the talents of clinical experts in the fields of:
- Maternal-fetal medicine
- Adult cardiology
- Cardiothoracic surgery
- Adult and adolescent congenital heart disease
- Cardiac and obstetric anesthesia
Similar programs exist in major metropolitan areas throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe, but this center is the first of its kind within the region.
Center for Maternal Cardiac Care: We're a Unique Approach to Pregnancy
Pregnant women with cardiac illness present unique and technical challenges to the healthcare system and those challenges create additional risks. That’s where TriHealth Center for Maternal Cardiac Care (CMCC) comes in. New to the Cincinnati area, the CMCC is program with a unique approach to pregnancy care: direct communication and a healthy exchange of ideas. In that spirit, the CMCC does not pull care from the existing OB-GYN physician. Instead, we seek to work collaboratively with health care providers to bring all patients safely to term.
Through Our Center, You Can Expect:
- The opportunity to be seen by all specialists involved — in one comfortable setting
- Complete care plans from start to finish, whether it is pre-pregnancy or in progress
- Streamlined workup, counseling and straightforward explanations every step of the way
- The flexibility of out-patient and in-patient consultations
Conditions We Treat
Please feel free to contact the team (day and night): 866 846 4767