TriHealth Heart Institute
When it comes to caring for your heart, second best is not an option. You need the best care, from the best doctors who train surgeons from around the world. As Cincinnati’s leading heart and vascular program, we focus on providing the least invasive option for each patient for optimal outcomes with the least recovery time.
The 1st Place for Heart Care in the Greater Cincinnati Region
- 1st disease-specific Joint Commission certification in Ohio and 3rd in the U.S. for cardiac valve repair and replacement at TriHealth Good Samaritan Hospital
- 1st to perform percutaneous/minimally invasive Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm repair, and the only training center in Cincinnati teaching the procedure
- 1st Electrophysiology Rythmia™ Center of Training site in OH, KY, IN
- 1st to perform cardiac robotic surgeries in Cincinnati
Experts in Cardiology, Heart Surgery and Vascular Surgery
- Our highly regarded cardiologists and surgeons perform Cincinnati’s widest range of cardiac procedures at multiple locations across the Tri-State.
- We are a top provider of acute heart attack care and consistently beat national benchmarks for time to treatment by 30 minutes.
- Our Institute is a leader in the diagnosis and treatment of arrhythmia, and offer a full range of options for the treatment of atrial fibrillation, including catheter ablation and mini-maze.
- We are a regional leader in cardiac research and clinical trials, offering our patients access to treatment options not available elsewhere.
Minimally Invasive Heart Surgery: We’re Cincinnati’s Leader
The TriHealth Heart Institute has pioneered cardiac care for more than a generation, and performs more cardiac robotic procedures than any area hospital. We stand out as:
- Cincinnati’s most experienced in minimally invasive heart and vascular procedures and surgeries.
- The regional leader in robotic-assisted surgery, including cardiac bypass surgery and valve repair and replacement. We train surgeons around the world in cardiac robotic surgery.
- One of the first hospitals in the United States – and one of four in Ohio – to offer transcatheter aortic valve replacement, a minimally invasive alternative to open heart valve replacement.
- The first hospital in Cincinnati to repair aortic aneurysms with custom-built stents, known as fenestrated stents.