TriHealth emergency departments at all locations are open for emergency medical situations with full service emergency care. We have separate entrances for suspected COVID 19 cases to keep you safe.
For non-emergencies, please call your primary care physician. If you do not have a primary care physician, you can visit one of our Priority Care or TriHealth Clinic at Walgreens locations, or download our TriHealthNow app to access our Telehealth team.
You’re more than just a patient, and we’re more than just an ER.
Yes, Bob was nervous, but he took a deep breath and began his toast in front of the large crowd. Something didn’t feel right as he started to lose his balance and slur his words. Luckily someone recognized his stroke symptoms and called 911. That’s what brought him to the emergency department at Bethesda North Hospital. With specially trained physicians, electronic medical records, award-winning nurses and stroke-ready facilities, we’re here to get patients back on their feet.
You will receive personalized, high quality care
- Immediate care for stroke patients
- Trauma care - providing Level 3 trauma care to Northern Cincinnati
- Geriatric care - room design and procedures tailored to geriatric needs
- General medical complaints (e.g., abdominal pain, syncope, chest pain)
- Acute heart attacks
- Falls and industrial accidents
- Care coordination - board certified physicians, advanced practice providers, highly educated award-winning RNs, pharmacy, all working together
- MyChart - a fully integrated medical record system, ensuring informed, accurate, quality care throughout the TriHealth system
- Special services for rape victims provided through TriHealth’s Center for Abuse and Rape Emergency Services (CARES), by SANE-trained registered nurses