Primary Care Expertise You Can Trust
No matter where you live, a TriHealth primary care internal medicine physician is nearby. Our many offices throughout Greater Cincinnati are connected to TriHealth’s integrated system, promoting care and wellness for a lifetime – from the early teen years through advanced age. Many of our offices are recognized as Patient Centered Medical Home practices, an innovative, national approach to improving primary care for patients.
We specialize in the prevention, diagnosis and non-surgical treatment of health problems. Our internists often collaborate with TriHealth specialists to provide you with high-quality, seamless care at a moment’s notice. We have expertise in:
- Acute, chronic and preventative medical care
- Diagnosis and treatment of illness
- Health-risk assessments
- Immunizations and screening tests
- Management of chronic illnesses
- Personalized counseling on maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Routine checkups
To provide additional convenience and easy access to care, TriHealth providers are offering several telehealth options to provide care and keep you healthy. Our telehealth visits include:
- Video Visits: scheduled appointments using both audio and video to connect directly with your provider. Click here for more information about video visit offerings.
- Telephone Visits: scheduled appointments via a phone call directly with your provider.
- E-visits: secure messaging with your provider for TriHealth patients with a MyChart account. Click here for more information about e-visits through MyChart.
To schedule an office visit or a telehealth visit, contact your provider’s office. If you do not have a primary care provider, please call 513 853 2100 to schedule an appointment. Click here to find a primary care physician who offers online scheduling.
Thank you for choosing TriHealth to receive your care. We are proud to offer our telehealth technologies to be able to serve you and support your continued health and wellbeing.