Through TriHealth EAP, we offer professional support and counseling for both employees and their family members, giving them the resources they need to handle life's challenges. Our counselors have earned Master's degrees in the mental health field and are licensed. Licenses issued by the CSWMFT Board may be verified online.
Our Goal: To Help You Successfully Balance Your Work and Personal Life
We stand out because:
- For more than 25 years, employers have trusted us to deliver high-quality, affordable employee assistance program (EAP) services.
- We provide services to a full range of companies across the United States.
- Our programs are delivered through multiple channels, including in-person, on-site, over the phone and online, so your employees have the information and support they need, when they need it most.
- New! Guided Meditations
- TriHealth EAP Blue Ash Directions (PDF)
- TriHealth EAP Clifton Directions (PDF)
- Employee Orientation (PDF)
- Employee Orientation MP4
- Supervisor Orientation (PDF)
- Supervisor Orientation MP4
- Tobacco Cessation Program
- Enrichment Seminars
- Supervisory Training
- Training Catalog (PDF)
- Drug-Free Safety Training Programs