If you have a question and would like a confidential response from a counselor, register for Ask-A-Counselor. Please allow up to two business days for a reply. If your situation is urgent, please call 513 891 1627, or 1 800 642 9794 outside the Greater Cincinnati area, for an immediate response.
Employees and family members of our contracted companies who prefer to schedule a confidential appointment, please call 513 891 1627, or 1 800 642 9794 outside the Greater Cincinnati area. You will be connected to our intake department and scheduled for an appointment with a counselor at a time and location convenient to you.
You will be asked to complete assessment paperwork when you attend your first session. If you prefer to complete this paperwork prior to attending your first session, please click on the appropriate link below, print the pertinent forms to your situation, and bring the completed forms with you to your first session.
Please complete the Adult forms if you are 18 or older. The parent or legal guardian should complete the Child/Adolescent forms if the client is under age 18. The information you provide helps your counselor understand your situation and helps us to tailor services to meet your needs.
- Adult Assessment: Please print and complete this assessment if you are 18 years or older.
- Child and Adolescent Assessment: Please print and complete this assessment if the client is under the age of 18.
- Client Rights and Responsibilities: Please print and sign this form
- Consent to Treat Minor: Please print and sign this form for any client under the age of 18.
- HIPAA: Please read this policy and then print and sign the last page (all clients).
Please give us feedback on our services. How well did counseling satisfy your personal goals? How effective was your counselor? This helps us know if we're satisfying your needs and also gives us suggestions on how we can improve our services.