From injury treatment and physical examinations to DNA testing services and immigration exams, we offer a comprehensive range of occupational and health medicine services on-site at your business or at our multiple Occupational Medicine centers across the region.
Our proven professionals have been the first choice of thousands of area businesses for their expertise in every aspect of workplace health and safety.
Through our Onsite Medical and Nursing Services, we help you take a proven step toward promoting a healthier and more productive workforce – in the most convenient way possible. We provide an on-site registered nurse (RN) or nurse practitioner (NP) at your business, who provides high-quality, compassionate and affordable care.
How Can Your Company Benefit?
- Health expertise at your worksite (our nurses beat the Official Disability Guidelines (ODG) Best Practices Full Duty Return to Work Benchmark 97% of the time)
- Healthier, safer, and more productive team members
- Enhanced team member morale
- Freedom from healthcare duties
- Access to vast healthcare resources
- Cost savings through reduced lost work time
We Offers Services for:
- Minor illnesses
- Emergency preparedness
- Wellness, health education, screening and counseling
- OSHA compliance, medical surveillance and recordkeeping
- FMLA and ADA, other regulatory compliance
- Safety programming
- Preventive health services such as immunizations, health screenings, workplace safety
- Disability/absence management
- Trust between the medical staff and team members
How to Get Started
For more information about our Onsite Medical and Nursing Services, please contact us at 513 891 1622.