TriHealth EAP Services offers a comprehensive array of trainings to satisfy the requirements of the Ohio Bureau of Worker’s Compensation’s Drug-Free Safety Program and the Department of Transportation’s training requirements, including:
Drug-Free Safety Program Employee Training
- 1-hour trainings for employees on Drug-Awareness
Drug-Free Safety Program Supervisor Training
- 2-hour trainings for the first year and 1 hour refresher courses on how to conduct the reasonable suspicion process
Drug-Free Safety Program Train the Trainer Training
- 3-hour trainings to qualify as a Drug-Free Safety Program employee trainer and 4-hour trainings to qualify as a Drug-Free Safety Program supervisor trainer. This qualifies the attendee to train employees and/or supervisors at their company only.
Department of Transportation Supervisor Training
- 2-hour trainings on the Department of Transportation requirements and on the signs and symptoms of workplace impairment from drugs or alcohol
TriHealth EAP's Trainings:
- Can be conducted on site and many are available through webinar.
- Can be conducted through scheduled group trainings at Bethesda North Hospital and webinar. View a complete listing of our scheduled group trainings for 2020. To register for those trainings, click the links below, contact us or call 513 977 2165. View pricing for scheduled group trainings.
- Can be conducted in the workplace at times that are convenient for the company’s supervisors and employees. Please contact us for fees and additional information on how to schedule an onsite training.
- Provides up to 12 different Drug-Free Safety program trainings, to add interest and variety for employees and supervisors year to year. View descriptions of the DFSP trainings TriHealth EAP offers.
If you find that a training class you are interested in is no longer accepting registrations and would like to be placed on a waiting list, please contact us or call 513 977 2161 with your name, company name, phone number and email address. If an opening becomes available, we will notify you by email.
TriHealth EAP reserves the right to reschedule or cancel training classes due to room conflicts or low registration numbers.