- Applicants must have completed, or be in the process of completing, four years of medical school at an accredited medical college.
- International medical graduates must be eligible for licensure in the State of Ohio, certified by the ECFMG and be US citizens or permanent residents of the United States who have graduated from medical school within the last three years.
- International medical graduates should also have some meaningful hospital experience in the U.S. healthcare system.
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from a family medicine preceptor familiar with your skills and one from another physician familiar with your achievements. A dean's letter, or Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE) is also required.
- Applicants should submit the following information through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) no later than December 31:
- Completed application form.
- Transcripts from medical school.
- USMLE scores, Step 1 and Step 2.
In accordance with our agreement with ERAS, paper applications will not be accepted.
Interviews are by invitation and will be arranged upon receipt of all application materials. Typically, interviews are on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Thursdays from 7:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. during the months of October - January. Lodging is provided for applicants from out of town.
General Questions? email Amy Hughes.