The TriHealth Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program offers eight (8) categorical positions each year. The residency program participates in the National Ranking Matching Program (NRMP).
All applications must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Services (ERAS). We do not offer positions outside the match nor through any other mechanism than ERAS. To obtain further information on our program, please visit the AAMC FREIDA Website.
After meeting the minimal application requirements listed below, application materials are reviewed by the program director with interviews scheduled thereafter.
Deadline for applying through ERAS is October 6, 2023.
All interviews will be conducted virtually from mid-November 2023 through early January 2024.
Minimum Application Requirements
- Permanent resident or green card holder – We do NOT sponsor any VISAs
- ECFMG Certified when applying
- No more than 4 years post medical school graduation from current year of applying
- USMLE Scores: 235 or above, if known (no more than 2 attempts)
- COMLEX Scores: 650 or above, if known (no more than 2 attempts)
Results of the USMLE Step II (CS and CK) or COMLEX Step II must be received by Feb. 12, 2024 for the application to be considered for the rank list.
- 3 letters of recommendation from US physicians within the current year
- Dean’s letter
Questions? Email Anne Ulmer.