TriHealth’s tradition of post-graduate education of medical students began at Good Samaritan Hospital in 1858 and at Bethesda North Hospital in 1947. We are active in undergraduate medical education, accredited in graduate medical education, and committed to a curriculum of teaching and research that is innovative, applicable to practice, and responsive to community needs.
Residency programs benefit the community by teaching the next generation of physicians. The programs benefit our patients, too, because the teaching environment enhances the overall quality of care. TriHealth residency programs teach students in a nurturing environment that fosters development and success.
- A Message to Prospective Students and Residents
- TriHealth Resident Contract 2018-2019 (PDF)
- TriHealth Resident Eligibility and Selection Policy (PDF)
- General Surgery Residency
- Vascular Surgery Residency
- Family Medicine Residency
- Internal Medicine Residency
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency
- Fellowship Programs