TriHealth welcomes, on a rolling basis, rotation applications from 4th Year medical students attending medical schools affiliated with TriHealth. If you are unsure of the affiliation status, please contact the Medical Student coordinator, via email, at GraduateMed@TriHealth.com, for clarification.
Applications are reviewed regularly and are approved on a limited basis, depending on any open spots available each month within each residency program’s schedule, and if you meet the individual residency program’s requirements.
We do not approve medical student rotations for the month of July. Please complete the online application and other tasks listed below, to begin the application process. Submit all application requirements and questions about the application process to the Medical Student Coordinator at the email provided above.
- Student Application
- Medical Students Completing Elective Rotations policy #11_04.01
- USMLE Scores (Step I and II) or COMLEX Scores (Level I and II)
- Proof of Liability Insurance
- Immunization Records
- Letter from Dean of School regarding academic standing
- 3 Recommendation Letters
- Medical Student Affiliation Agreement, signed by TriHealth and Medical School
Once your application has been approved, please complete the tasks listed on the Medical Student Checklist, which will be provided to you by the Medical Student Coordinator. All application and orientation documents must be submitted to the Medical Student Coordinator at GraduateMed@TriHealth.com.
Additionally, please read and/or complete:
- Password policy - See your TriHealth contact for resource.
- Access to TriHealth Information Technology Resources Policy - See your TriHealth contact for resource.
- Protection from Malicious Software Policy - See your TriHealth contact for resource.
- Email Policy - See your TriHealth contact for resource.
- HIPAA Portable Devices Policy - See your TriHealth contact for resource.
- HIPAA Social Media Policy - See your TriHealth contact for resource.