Fall 2021 Recruitment Process Begins in February, 2021
The recruitment process for fall admission is currently closed. Please check back in February, 2021 to review requirement for fall 2021 admissions. For more questions about the School to Work Program, please contact:
Manager, School to Work Program
3219 Clifton Ave.
Cincinnati, OH 45220
Phone: 513 291 5526
Applying for Admissions
Applications are accepted for the following academic year starting in February 2020.
- Students must have a minimum of a 2.5 grade point average (preferably a 3.0)
- Students must have 94% attendance with no suspensions
- Student must be enrolled in Cincinnati Public Schools and attend one of the following High Schools:
- Complete all sections of the application
- Complete the Portfolio Guideline Packet, which must include the following:
- A career interest statement expressing your interest in the medical field
- A resume
- Three (3) references
- Copy of work permit
- Current report card
- Copy of transcript
- Attendance record
- Copies of any awards, honors, community service, etc.
There are three (3) forms and envelopes included with the application form. Give these to individuals such as employers, clergy, professional acquaintances, work associates, health care workers, committee members, teachers and counselors. Completed forms are to be included in your portfolio. Do not give reference forms to close friends or relatives.
Note: Request that your high school counselor give an official copy of your transcript record for your portfolio.
After all components of your application and portfolio are reviewed, you will be notified in writing of either: a decision to interview or a decision to decline admission. Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis by March.
If you're accepted into the School to Work Program, you will be expected to reply with your acceptance of the position in the program within one week via email.